The discipline is not new: there long ago in the 60’s, « Waikiki Beachboys of Honolulu » surf teachers stood on their boards with a paddle to stabilize. This sport has been brought up to date by Dave Kalama, Brian Keaulana, Rick Thomas, Archie Kalepa et Laird Hamilton for our greatest pleasure. This sport is not practiced only at sea or on the waves: it can also be practiced on lakes, rivers….
STAND UP PADDLE
- 50 € / 2h Stand up Paddle Discovery
- 65 € / 1/2 Half Day Stand up Paddle Exploration to Lobos island
- 80 € / 1 Day Stand up Paddle Exploration to Lobos island
Private Lessons can be booked in blocks of 2 hours or more per session and guarantee one on one interaction with your coach.
- Private (1 Rider/ 1 Coach) 1 H 60 € ( material non included )
- Private (1 Rider/1 Coach) 1 H 150 € ( material included )
- Semi-Private(2 Rider/1 Coach) 1 H 100 € ( material included )
50 € / 2h Stand up Paddle Discovery
- General description, & Security (closed water, sea, weather, shore break, Wind)
- The benefits of this exercise.
- Respect for the environment
- The discipline of Stand Up (ride the wave, long distances, down wind, …)
- Technical explanation, positions, and paddle techniques
- Up and down,to stand up
- Keep balanced on the board (kneeling, sitting and standing)
- The movements of arms
- The basic turns
- 65 € / 3h Half Day Stand up Paddle Exploration to Lobos island
- 80 € / 2 x 2h Stand up Paddle Exploration to Lobos island
Exploring Lobos Island in stand-up paddling is a great adventure for all levels and all ages. Enjoy a guided Stand Up Paddle Surf (SUP) adventure including snorkeling in the hidden turquoise lagoons of Lobos Island.
Relax in an outdoor activity in incredible surroundings, while learning to balance your body. Bring your friends and family on a stimulating day trip, ideal for all levels and ages.
- SUP Lesson & Tour
- Boat Trip to and from Lobos Island
- All SUP surfing & snorkling equipment included
- Third Party + Accident Insurance
- Max. 6 person / Instructor
- 100% Safety sport
- Free soft Drinks